Target Customer Characteristics
AXL Eye Allows Customer to Calculate GCWR Upon Entry into Mines.
- 6,289 sand and gravel mines in US
- 4,338 stone mines in US
*National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety
Numerous Industry Subsegments (forestry, aquaculture, etc.) and Utilizes Class 7, 8 and 9 Commercial Vehicles and Rail to Move Over 50% of Commodities Produced.
- 2,019,000 farms in the US as of 2020
- Primary means of moving product; Trucks and Rail
*US Department of Agriculture
Located in Close Proximity to Mines and Meet All Target Customer Characteristics.
- The US has approximately 3,500 asphalt production sites
- The US produces an estimated 350 million metric tons of asphalt per year
- Asphalt pavement material is a combination of approximately 95 percent stone, sand or gravel
*National Asphalt Pavement Association
Inspection and Axel Load Calculations to Ensure Safety and Compliance
- Rail moves 27.9% of freight in the US (second to trucks)
- 52 percent of rail freight carloads consist of bulk commodities such as agriculture and energy products
*US Department of Transportation